Hi friends! I'm so excited to share today's post with you - it is FINALLY my birthday! To celebrate turning 22, below are 22 things I've learned in life so far with some pictures of my favorite memories as a 21 year old.
1. What is done in love is done well.
2. Chipotle > Moe's.
3. Give more grace than you want to.
4. There's no such thing as giving too many hugs.
5. Bad days are always made better when you call mom.
6. Dry shampoo saves lives.
7. Put your phone down.
8. When someone says you hurt them, you don't get to decide whether or not that's true.
9. Say you're sorry.
10. Babies don't keep. Snuggle them lots.
11. There is a seat for everyone at the table.
12. Everything has a season, a time, and a purpose.
13. Sisters truly were put on this planet to be your best friends. I have mine.
14. It is impossible to not cry when watching a wedding video.
15. Little gifts go a long way.
16. Comparison is the thief of joy.
17. Empowered women empower women.
18. Learn to accept the apologies you never got.
19. If you have to think about it, it's probably too white to wear to a wedding.
20. Say a prayer even when you don't feel like it.
21. There is no such thing as too much Dr. Pepper.
22. Try your best.
When I'm 22, I will...
- launch a wedding blog with my best friend April, BISOUS
- travel to Puerto Rico for the first time (!!!) to work on a huge surprise
- drink way more Dr. Pepper than I'm supposed to
- ...and spend too many nights binge watching Netflix
- soak up time with my huge, sweet, Southern family
- invest more into my photography
- be more intentional in my relationships with others
- give back every month. I think Polly would've liked to hear about that.